Where Culture and Competition Meet Community.
Our valued local organizing committee is here to lead the charge in welcoming international masters athletes and spectators to The Land. The 2024 Pan-American Masters Games is expected to bring over $25 million in direct spending to the local economy. This helps local businesses in the form of hotel stays, dining, shopping, entertainment, parking and other forms of spending from 10,000 athletes and thousands more spectators who will come to Cleveland from around the world. The following team is making this event possible for our favorite community.
- Ohio Governor Mike DeWine
- Cuyahoga County Executive Chris Ronayne
- City of Cleveland Mayor Justin Bibb
- Amy Held, The J.M. Smucker Company
- Ansir Junaid, SupplySide Group
- Sean Richardson, Huntington
- Kevin Stein, TransDigm
Ceremonies & Socials
- Co-Chair: Cindy Flynn, Union Home Mortgage
- Co-Chair: Julie Tutkovics, Huntington
- Co-Chair: Scott Lokke, JACK Cleveland Casino
Communications & Technology
- Co-Chair: Sudhir Achar, EOX Vantage
- Co-Chair: Doug Bell, Global Prairie
- Co-Chair: Pat Finley, Omni Property Companies
Corporate Engagement & Support
- Co-Chair: Rob DiGeronimo, Independence Excavating
- Co-Chair: Amy Held, The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Co-Chair: Gina Kashuk, WTW
Healthcare & Medical
- Co-Chair: Dr. Jeffrey Luk, University Hospitals
- Co-Chair: Dr. Paul Saluan, Cleveland Clinic Sports Medicine